- 500 g Minced beef
- 1 size Onion (s), finely chopped
- 2 medium sized Carrot (s), finely chopped
- 1 Can Tomato (s), peeled
- 2 tbsp Tomato paste
- 250 ml Red wine
- 500 ml Beef broth
- 1 tsp Sugar
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Fry the minced beef in a little olive oil, then add the onions, carrots and garlic and fry briefly.
- Roast the tomato paste briefly, then add the tomatoes, red wine and the broth.
- Scatter oregano and season with salt, pepper and nutmeg. Add a dash of balsamic vinegar and the sugar.
- Cover everything and let it simmer for about three hours. About an hour before the end, remove the lid so the liquid can boil down.