- 1 kg Broccoli
- 200 g Feta
- 200 g Gouda cheese
- 1 Onion
- 2 Toes Garlic
- 200 g Cream
- 2 Eggs
- Pepper from the grinder
- Clean the broccoli and cut into small florets. Then blanch for approx. 3 minutes in boiling salted water.
- Preheat the oven to 220 ° C O / U heat.
- Grate the gouda. Peel the onion and cut into fine rings. Peel garlic and chop finely.
- Whisk the cream with the eggs, a little salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Put the broccoli in the baking dish and crumble the feta over it. Add onions and garlic and mix in. Then pour the cream mixture over it. Spread the grated Gouda evenly on top.
- Now put the casserole dish in the preheated oven and cook for about 15 to 20 minutes until the cheese has melted and golden brown.
- Serve the casserole as a main course or as a side dish.
Serving: 100gCalories: 303kcalCarbohydrates: 3.3gProtein: 2.4gFat: 31.7g