For a native feast, the following can be served:
- corn on the cob
- chicken wings
- Chili con carne
- Bean stew with bacon
- potato wedges
For dessert around the campfire we recommend: S’Mores
These are little chocolate marshmallow cookie sandwiches.
Ingredients for S’Mores:
- Chocolate of your choice
- Preheat the oven to 200°C with top and bottom heat.
- Place the marshmallows in a heatproof dish and bake for about 10 minutes until golden brown.
- While the marshmallows are baking, place two chocolate chips on each of the shortbread cookies.
- Get the marshmallows out of the oven.
- Place the marshmallows on top of the chocolate and place a second shortbread cookie on top of the marshmallow.
- Just let the chocolate melt a little longer and you’re ready to enjoy the s’mores.