- 250 g Noodles, here short tube noodles
- 400 g Chicken breast fillet
- 2 middle Onions
- 1 small Clove of garlic
- 4 Discs Breakfast bacon
- 1 small pole Leek
- 250 g Mushrooms brown
- 2 tbsp Vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp Tomato paste
- 100 ml Vegetable broth hot
- 200 g Cream, alternatively Cremefine for cooking
- 400 g Chopped tomatoes canned
- 1 shot White balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp Dried oregano
- 2 Tomatoes
- 2 tbsp Frozen basil
- Salt, colored pepper from the mill
- 1 pinch Sugar
- 1 tbsp Sweet paprika powder
- 1,5 tsp Gyros seasoning
- 1 tsp Italian spice mix
- 150 g Grated Gouda
- Divide the broccoli into florets and wash. Bring two pots of salted water to a boil. Cook the pasta in one pot (according to the package instructions) and the broccoli in the other (approx. 6-7 minutes) until al dente, drain both.
- In the meantime, rinse the chicken breast fillet, pat dry and cut into bite-sized pieces. Peel off the onions and garlic and dice finely just like the breakfast bacon. Clean the leek and cut into thin rings. Clean the mushrooms and cut into thin slices, halve larger mushrooms beforehand.
- Heat the oil in a pan. First fry the diced chicken breast fillet, onions and breakfast bacon, after 5 minutes add the garlic and mushrooms. Fry for another five minutes, lightly salt and pepper.
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees (top and bottom heat). Put the tomato paste in the pan, stir in and roast briefly. Deglaze with the hot vegetable stock, cream and chopped tomatoes. Add balsamic vinegar and bring everything to a boil. Stir in oregano, sugar and spices. Let the sauce simmer over medium heat for about 15 minutes.
- Cut the tomatoes in a cross shape and scald with boiling water. Peel off the skin, cut out the inside, then cut the tomato flesh into small cubes.
- Put the diced tomatoes and basil in the sauce just before the end of the cooking time and let them steep for a moment. Season the sauce again with the spices.
- Layer the pasta and broccoli in a baking dish. Then carefully spread the sauce over it. Sprinkle with the grated cheese and bake in the oven for about 35-40 minutes until the cheese is golden brown.
- If you want, you can also serve a fresh salad of your choice :-). Bon appetit and have fun trying them out.
Serving: 100gCalories: 153kcalCarbohydrates: 1.4gProtein: 13.9gFat: 10.2g