for the chicken pan
- 8 piece Chicken drumsticks (with back part) 2 pieces per person.
- 2 Pc. Carrots colorful
- 5 Pc. Tomatoes small
- 2 Pc. Fresh colored peppers 1ne each
- 2 Discs Fresh ginger
- 1 tuber Garlic fresh
- 1 whole Sweet onion (in pieces)
- 1 Whole Lemon organic (in wedges)
- Salt, pepper a.d. Mill
- Sweet paprika
- Homemade poultry broth
Colorful carrot salad
- Mixed carrots, purple, orange, yellow
- 0,5 sweet Finely diced onion
- 1 toe Garlic fresh
- Vinegar, oil to taste
- 30 g Black diced bacon (left out in the pan)
- Salt pepper
- Pinch of sugar
- 1 small head Cabbage
- Salt to taste + sugar + pepper
- 30 Size Diced bacon (left out in the pan)
- Fresh chives as needed
- Vinegar Ressi (from our region) + oil
- 1 small pinch Caraway powder
The chicken drumsticks
- Cut the vegetables into pleasant pieces. Place the garlic bulb (halved) in the middle of the Tapsi. Line up the seasoned chicken drumsticks in a circle and slowly cook on the middle rack of the oven at 120 °. Don't worry, they'll be crispy.
- During this time I prepare the salads: I have to say, I had pasta from the day before, as well as boiled potatoes, so it was a good idea to make a salad from them. Since it's Easter, we have boiled eggs anyway, so it was one two three and the salads were ready. The marinade and mayo are also in my cookbook, so please hand them in later.
The carrot salad.
- I steam the carrots in a potato steamer until they are al dente. I like to leave the skin on because the dark carrots keep their color. The skin is easy to peel off if you don't scrape it but pull it across the carrot. I cut them into slices with a wave planer or a collar knife. then I add the usual spices, vinegar and oil mix everything and finally the bacon. It gives a hearty taste. Is so common in our region.
- I serve the lettuce in small bowls, I serve the marinade separately. I still had some feta cheese, and this little ham left over, made a good addition, sprinkle a few roasted pumpkin seeds over it, the arbor is ready, it doesn't take much to prepare a small salad. These things always come to my mind when I prepare the dishes.
- The chicken broth is also ready to be poured on, from the rest, which I let boil down a little, I make a little sauce. Now everything can be put on the table, everyone takes what they want and the meal becomes a pleasure.
- Now I wish you all a nice Easter Monday. Lg, Uschi