- 450 g Waxy potatoes, peeled
- 200 g Green beans, cleaned
- 100 g Bacon slices
- 1 Pc. Avocado fresh, ripe
- 2 Pc. Free range eggs
- 6 tablespoon Extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tablespoon Bianco balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Marjoram leaves fresh
- 0,25 bunch Chives fresh
- Ground white pepper
- Lemon olive oil
- Quarter or sixth potatoes. Cook in salted water until cooked. Cut the beans into bite-sized pieces and add to the potatoes after about 10 minutes. In the meantime, fry the bacon in a fat-free pan until crispy, remove and drain on kitchen paper. Add the oil and vinegar and season with salt and pepper. Drain the potatoes with the beans well and add them to the pan. Mix well and transfer to a bowl.
- Cook eggs medium-hard. Cut the chives into rolls, peel and halve the eggs. Halve the avocado and remove the core, remove the pulp from the skin and cut into strips. Add to the salad with the herbs and mix well. Season to taste and serve. Lay out the egg halves and drizzle with olive - lemon oil.
Serving: 100gCalories: 551kcalCarbohydrates: 0.5gProtein: 2.7gFat: 60.4g