Wrong veal schnitzel: (mushroom schnitzel!)
- 440 g 4 Porto Bello (giant mushrooms)
- 4 tbsp Flour
- 1 Egg
- 1 tbsp Cream
- 8 tbsp Breadcrumbs
- 0,5 Cup Sunflower oil
- 4 big pinches Coarse sea salt from the mill
- 4 big pinches Colorful pepper from the mill
- 840 g 1200 g fresh asparagus / peeled
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1 Sting Butter
- 1 piece Lemon
- 50 g 1 Onion peeled
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1 tbsp Flour
- 4 Trowels Asparagus water
- 2 tbsp Cream
- 1 hard-boiled egg
- 1 Cup Finely chopped parsley
- 0,5 tsp Mild curry powder
- 0,5 tsp Ground turmeric
- 0,5 tsp Instant chicken broth / alternatively ½ teaspoon glutamate
- 2 big pinches Coarse sea salt from the mill
- 2 big pinches Colorful pepper from the mill
- 2 big pinches Freshly grated nutmeg
- 2 piece Radishes for garnish
False veal schnitzel: (mushroom schnitzel)
- Beat the egg and whisk with the cream (1 tbsp). Clean / brush mushrooms, turn in flour, pull through the egg mixture and bread / press on all sides with breadcrumbs. Heat sunflower oil (½ cup) in a pan, put the breaded mushrooms in it, fry on both sides and finish cooking on both sides for 5 - 6 minutes with the lid on. Finally, season with coarse sea salt from the mill (4 big pinches) and colored pepper from the mill (4 big pinches).
- Peel the asparagus, cut off the ends. Boil the peel with the sections in salted water (1 teaspoon salt) with sugar (1 teaspoon), butter (1 stick) and lemon (1 piece) for about 10 minutes, drain and collect the asparagus water. Heat the asparagus water, add the peeled asparagus. Cook until firm to the bite for approx. 8-10 minutes and remove.
- Peel and finely dice the onion. Wash the parsley, shake dry and cut finely. Boil the egg hard, quench and peel it off. Melt the butter (1 tbsp) in a saucepan, add the onion cubes and fry in them. Dust everything with flour (1 tbsp), stir in (burn in!) And deglaze / pour in asparagus water (4 teaspoons). Let everything simmer for about 5 - 6 minutes. Crumble in the boiled egg (here with a kitchen helper that I bought in the Czech Republic), stir in the cream (2 tbsp) and the chopped parsley (1 cup). With mild curry powder (½ teaspoon), ground turmeric (1/2 teaspoon), instant chicken broth (½ teaspoon / alternatively ½ teaspoon glutamate), coarse sea salt from the mill (2 big pinches), colored pepper from the mill (2 big pinches) and freshly grated nutmeg (2 big pinches). Let everything simmer / reduce for a few more minutes.
- Serve the wrong veal schnitzel with asparagus and a spicy sauce, each garnished with a small radish.