Cellulite is a structural change in the subcutaneous fat layer of human skin caused mainly by metabolic disorders, the accumulation of excess “fat” in fat cells (apodocytes), which leads to impaired blood microcirculation and lymphatic drainage. As a result, these fat cells, pulled by the connective tissue, become visible on the skin in the form of bumps that are very irritating.
You need to understand that cellulite is a problem that is mainly related to a woman’s diet and lifestyle.
The most common causes of cellulite are
- Passive lifestyle: sedentary work, passive rest (lying in front of the TV);
- Improper eating habits (overeating, excessively hearty dinner before bedtime), junk food (there are foods that cause cellulite to appear at a rapid rate);.
- Bad habits: alcohol, smoking;
- frequent stress;
The above reasons lead to an imbalance in the body. This means that we ourselves, without realizing it, without following the basic rules of a healthy lifestyle and proper nutrition, are preparing the ground for cellulite. An imbalance in the body leads to the accumulation of toxins and toxins that should be excreted naturally. Our body begins to malfunction due to a lack of fiber.
We feel the lack of this important micronutrient mostly when we try out the next popular diet. Women in pursuit of slimness rarely think about the stress their body is under. The result is an “orange peel”. Thus, cellulite that occurs as a result of weight loss is a concern not only for obese women but also for those who are actively losing weight or have already lost weight.
Improper nutrition and lack of physical fitness not only accelerate the appearance of ugly bumps on the skin but also negatively affect the state of the body as a whole, which in turn affects the woman’s well-being.
Foods that can cause cellulite:
- alcohol: beer, champagne, alcoholic cocktails, and smoking;
- Spicy and salty foods: canned foods, marinades, smoked meats, etc.
- sweet and fatty foods: confectionery, fatty meat, etc.
- instant coffee and black tea.
Foods from which cellulite will never appear:
- foods rich in potassium: bananas, oranges, dried fruits, legumes, milk, bread, vegetables;
- foods rich in vitamin E: eggs, olive, and vegetable oil;
- green tea and water.