How to prepare coffee for freezing
If you want to freeze your fresh coffee beans, you should consider the following points.
- Pack the beans in small portions so that you can always take out the right amount for use.
- Use airtight containers for freezing. This will prevent moisture from penetrating.
Be careful when defrosting the frozen coffee
You should observe the following points so that you can enjoy the full coffee enjoyment of your beans after defrosting.
- Take the beans out of the freezer a day before using.
- Only ever remove as many beans as you need for the following day.
- Allow the beans to fully thaw to room temperature before opening the package. Otherwise, moisture will condense.
- Do not freeze coffee beans more than once.