- 400 g Pikeperch fillet absolutely free of bones, I got 4 pieces
- 1 Lemon fresh, squeezed
- 7 Potatoes
- 0,5 bunch Chopped parsley
- 400 g Fresh beans
- 1 tsp Summer Savory
- Salt, nutmeg
- Some butter for frying and Some for the puree
- Some drinking milk
- Peel the potatoes, cut in half and place in the cold salted water and cook until cooked.
- Wash the beans, end capping in a little salted water and simmer a little savory. Bite-proof. Throw away the water and keep warm with a little butter.
- Drizzle a thick layer of lemon juice over the fillets, season with salt. Let it steep for 30 minutes. Pat dry with Zewa. Roll in flour. Let the pan get hot then add a little butter. Fry the fish with the skin side crispy and then turn. Doesn't take 3 minutes.
- Drain the potato water. Stomp and fold in parsley. Salt, muscat, butt 🙂 and add some milk until the desired pulp is achieved.
- There is no need for a sauce here.
Serving: 100gCalories: 11kcalCarbohydrates: 1.8gProtein: 0.7gFat: 0.1g