Thanks to this list of products, you can always keep yourself in great shape and not buy too much.
Walking through the streets of a supermarket, you want to buy everything that is in a brightly colored package and has a beautiful name. But if you are keeping a close eye on your figure, then you need to be conscious about the choice of products. The ideal option is to choose products strictly according to the list.
What to buy in the supermarket
- eggs (chicken, quail);
- Lean meat (chicken, turkey, veal, rabbit, quail);
- fish (hake, pollock, cod, tuna, dorado, sea bass, pike perch, carp);
- liver (chicken, beef) and other offal;
- Seafood (shrimp, mussels, squid, scallops);
- legumes (lentils, chickpeas, peas, beans, mung beans);
- dairy products of medium fat content (cottage cheese 5 – 9%, milk, natural yogurt without
- additives, kefir, and sour cream 15%).
- Vegetables (broccoli, asparagus, carrots, beets, mushrooms, fresh or sauerkraut, green leafy
- vegetables, cucumbers, tomatoes, peppers, etc;)
- herbs (cilantro, dill, parsley, basil, thyme, mint, etc.)
- fruits (apple, pear, orange, peach, apricot, etc.)
- berries (strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, blueberries, watermelon, etc.).
- Vegetable oils (olive, sesame, linseed, sunflower, etc.)
- butter (82.5%);
- cheeses (feta, feta cheese, mozzarella, Adyghe, Dutch, Gouda, and others);
- Nuts (walnuts, cashews, almonds, hazelnuts, pine nuts);
- sesame, seeds (flaxseed, pumpkin, chia);
- fatty fish (salmon, salmon, mackerel, herring).
- cereals (buckwheat, rice, long-cooked oatmeal, millet, wheat, corn, barley, couscous
- couscous, quinoa, bulgur;
- pasta made from durum wheat;
- Bread (unleavened, whole grain), pita bread, bread rolls;
- potatoes, sweet potatoes, Jerusalem artichoke.