- 1 piece Fresh avocado
- 1 piece Diced onion
- 1 piece Garlic clove chopped
- 1 piece Freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Chili pepper finely chopped
- Himalayan salt
- That was our breakfast today on rolls. Halve the avocado. Remove the stone and take the pulp out of the skin with a spoon. Pour into a container and puree. Immediately add lemon juice, otherwise the avocado will turn black.
- Now add the remaining ingredients as described. Taste well. Then how you want to use it.
- Please do not keep anything. Because the next day, despite the lemon juice, the preparation turned gray. It still tastes good, but the unsightly appearance would prevent anyone from eating it. But we ate it. Nothing is thrown away. Another tip for maturity. The acocado should be able to be pressed in from the outside. Then it is ripe. If it is tough, leave something behind. Good Appetite.