- 7 piece Eggs
- 5 tbsp Lukewarm water
- 300 g Sugar
- 1 packet Ground hazelnuts
- 125 g Flour
- 3 tbsp Oil
- 1 Rum Flavoring
- 0,5 packet Baking powder
- Separate the eggs and beat the egg whites until stiff
- Stir the egg yolks, water and sugar until frothy. Add hazelnuts, flour, oil, rum flavor, baking powder and stir well.
- Carefully fold in the egg whites and place in a greased wreath dish. I sprinkle the shape with breadcrumbs.
- Heat the oven to 160 degrees Celsius and bake the cake for about 50 minutes. Chopstick sample! Brush the cooled cake with chocolate icing.