- 200 g Sifted flour
- 1 piece Eggs, size L
- 150 ml Cream 30% fat
- 100 ml Milkmaid (Caramel)
- 50 g Butter
- I don't think anything is as easy to make as ice cream cones.
- All ingredients are placed in a tall container and mixed vigorously.
- Preheat the waffle iron and without fat. Then the waffles are baked piece by piece. The addition of milkmaids gives them a beautiful golden brown color.
- Caution: = The longer you bake the waffles - the firmer and brittle they become. So always make sure that there is still elasticity in the finished waffle so that it can be rolled up easily.
- Always place the dough in the center of the waffle iron. Press the upper part of the waffle iron gently and shake it for 10 seconds so that the dough is evenly distributed. For example, to make waffle bowls, place the baked waffle immediately over e.g. Put a gals on top and gently press it into the desired shape. You can also shape small bowls by hand if you want them to be very flat. E.g. in a spicy version for finger food and the like.