- 300 g Chicken breast fillet cut into strips
- 300 g Vegetable mix frozen Asian style
- 1 Peeled zucchini and cut into strips
- Garlic peeled and chopped
- Sambal Oelek
- Sesame oil
- 100 g Mie noodles
- Cook the pasta until al dente.
- Heat the oil in the pan and fry the chicken strips until crispy.
- Add the zucchini and the slightly thawed vegetables and the garlic and ginger and simmer until soft.
- Add the pasta and stir everything well.
- Now place on deep plates and add sambal oelek according to taste and let taste.
Serving: 100gCalories: 348kcalCarbohydrates: 70.5gProtein: 12.5gFat: 1.2g