- 300 g 2 marinated neck steaks with paprika
- 2 tbsp Sunflower oil
- 2 big pinches Coarse sea salt from the mill
- 2 big pinches Colorful pepper from the mill
- 150 g 1 Red pepper
- 150 g 1 green pepper
- 150 g 1 large onion
- 150 g Chinese cabbage leaf hearts
- 2 Discs Herb butter
- Rolls or baguettes
- Fry the neck steak in a pan with sunflower oil (2 tbsp) on both sides until golden-brown, season each with a big pinch of coarse sea salt and colored pepper, remove from the pan until serving and keep warm in the oven at 50 ° C.
- Clean and wash the peppers and cut into small diamonds. Peel, halve and cut the onion into pieces and separate them into small wedges. Cut the Chinese cabbage leaf hearts into small diamonds. Put the cut vegetables in the steak frying pan and fry / stir-fry. Season with sweet soy sauce (1 tbsp), coarse sea salt from the mill (2 big pinches) and colored pepper from the mill (2 big pinches). Sear everything / stir fry for 4 - 5 minutes.
- Top the neck steak with a slice of herb butter and serve the mixed vegetables. It is served with rolls or baguettes.