- 250 g Waxy potatoes
- 800 g Victoria perch
- 200 g Rice
- 5 Pc. Red onions
- 4 Pc. Garlic cloves
- 2 Pc. Green peppers
- 2 Pc. Red peppers
- 4 Pc. Beefsteak tomatoes big
- 1 tbsp Tomato paste
- 4 Pc. Spring onions
- 1 Pc. Lime
- 1 Pc. Chilli pepper
- 1 shot Olive oil
- 1 shot White wine
- 1 Pr Salt
- 1 Pr Pepper
- First make the paste by pureing the spring onions, the chilli pepper, the garlic cloves, the red onions and the juice of a lime to a mass.
- Then marinate the fish and put it in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Cut the peppers and tomatoes into large slices.
- Brush the oven pan generously with olive oil and place the onions, red pepper slices and finally the fish on the pan.
- Let the fish cook in the oven at around 250 degrees for a total of 60 minutes.
- Meanwhile, fry the rice with an onion and then cook in the rice cooker for 25 minutes.
- Mix the remaining onions, spring onions and tomato paste with a dash of white wine into a sauce.
- After 20-30 minutes add the green pepper and sauce to the fish and leave everything in the oven for at least 20 minutes.
- Finally cut the potatoes into slices and fry them with the onions.
- Finally, add the rest of the homemade paste to taste.
Serving: 100gCalories: 137kcalCarbohydrates: 15.1gProtein: 13.9gFat: 2.1g