For the lamb:
- 2 Pc. Lamb salmon
- 6 tbsp Olive oil
- 4 tsp Fennel seeds
- 4 tsp Coriander seeds
- Pepper salt
- 6 Pc. Sprigs of thyme
- 4 Pc. Rosemary sprigs
- 2 Pc. Garlic cloves
For the baked spicy rice:
- 18 Pc. Cherry tomatoes
- 4 Pc. Garlic cloves
- 3 Pc. Shallots, sliced
- 25 g Coriander green, roughly chopped
- 10 g Coriander leaves, roughly chopped
- 6 Pc. Sprigs of thyme
- 3 Pc. Cinnamon sticks
- 100 ml Olive oil
- 350 g Basmati rice
- Salt and black pepper
- 3 Pc. Cardamom pod
For the roasted aubergines with curry cream and pomegranate topping:
- 2 Pc. Eggplant
- 5 tbsp Peanut oil
- 100 g Greek yogurt
- 100 g Cream cheese made from yogurt, homemade (Labneh)
- 2 tsp Medium hot curry powder
- 0,5 tsp Zhatar (oriental spice mix)
- 0,5 Pc. Clove of garlic
- 1 pinch Ras El Hanout
- 4 Pc. Shallots
- 25 g Sliced almonds
- 0,5 tsp Cumin seeds, toasted and lightly crushed
- 30 g Pomegranate seeds
- Lime zest
For the fusion of broccoli and Cavolo Nero with mint:
- 300 g Broccoli
- 350 g Black cabbage
- 3 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 Pc. Thinly sliced garlic cloves
- 0,5 tsp Cumin seeds
- 0,5 tsp Ras El Hanout
- 2 tsp Chilli flakes
- 10 g Sliced mint leaves
- 1 tbsp Lime juice
- Crush the fennel and coriander seeds very finely in a mortar. Finely chop or press garlic, mix with olive oil, add salt and pepper. Rub the lamb with the mixture of oils, spices and garlic, season with salt and pepper. Put the meat in a sous vide bag, add the sprigs of thyme and rosamarine and vacuum. Marinate the lamb for a few hours.
- Cook the lamb at 58 degrees for about 20-25 minutes in sous vide.
- Heat the butter and olive oil in the pan, fry the pre-cooked lamb in the pan for 1-3 minutes on each side.
Baked spicy rice:
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees circulating air. Spread the tomatoes, garlic, shallots, herbs and cinnamon sticks in an ovenproof dish and pour the olive oil over them. Season with ½ teaspoon salt and a good pinch of pepper and cook in the oven for 1 hour, covered with aluminum foil. Increase the oven temperature to 220 air circulation.
- Carefully place the rice on the spice mixture and sprinkle with ½ teaspoon salt and black pepper. Bring 600 ml of water to the boil and pour very slowly and carefully over the rice. Cover the mold with aluminum foil and put in the oven for 25 minutes. Take out and let stand covered for another 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with chopped cilantro to serve.
Roasted eggplant with curry and pomegranate:
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees circulating air. Peel the aubergines lengthways to create alternating light and dark stripes. Cut the aubergines into finger-width slices, place in a bowl and mix with the peanut oil, salt and plenty of pepper. Place on the baking sheet and roast for 45 minutes.
- Mix the yoghurt and Labneh with ½ teaspoon Zhatar, a pinch of Ras el Hanout, 1 teaspoon of curry, the pressed garlic, 1 pinch of salt and 1 big pinch of pepper to make a curry yoghurt cream. Heat 1-2 tablespoons of oil in a large pan on medium heat. Cut the shallots into slices and fry for 8 minutes, stirring frequently, until they are soft and dark brown. Add 1 teaspoon of curry powder, the almonds and Ras El -Hanout and a pinch of salt and fry for another 2 minutes until the almonds are light brown
- To serve, lay the aubergines slightly overlapping, spread the curry yoghurt cream over them, sprinkle the shallot / almond mixture on top with pomegranate seeds, chopped parsley and lime zest.
Fusion of broccoli and Cavolo Nero with mint:
- Clean and wash the broccoli and cavolo nero. Separate the florets from the broccoli and remove the thick end of the stem from the Cavolo Nero. Separate half of the Cavolo Nero from the stem, use the other half of the leaf with the stem and cut into strips. This creates different degrees of cooking and consistencies. Put on a large saucepan with boiling water, blanch the broccoli for 90 seconds and immediately pour it into cold ice water, blanch the Cavolo Nero for 30 seconds and also rinse in ice water. Then drain separately in a sieve, or place in a tea towel to remove the remaining water. Cut the mint and set aside.
- Heat 3 tablespoons of oil in a large flat pan at high temperature, fry the garlic, cumin seeds, Ras El Hanout and chilli flakes for 2 minutes until the garlic is light brown and combines with the spices. Add the broccoli and roast for 2 minutes, add Calovo Nero and roast for another 2-4 minutes until the leaves shrink and are still slightly crisp. Add salt and fold in the mint. Fold in 1 tbsp lime juice.