For the potato salad is used
- 5 Pcs. medium Cooked potato (peeled later)
- 1 Medium Pickle
- 2 Pcs. Boiled and salted eggs
- 1 smaller Apple
- 2 Teaspoon. Mustard
- Spring onion fresh (red)
- 2 ESsl. Ressi vinegar (region)
- 1 small slice of broth Bacon
- 150 Milliliters Broth
- Mayonnaise (homemade)
- 4 Pcs. Turkey schnitzel (always halved)
- Breading line, (eggs, flour, breadcrumbs + fat)
- 300 Milliliters Cooking oil
- 1 whole Egg fresh (full egg)
- 2 Teaspoon. Mustard hot
- Salt pepper ,
- 2 Tablespoon Ressi vinegar (or light vinegar)
- 1 small Garlic clove small
- Chives freshly cut into rolls
Last but not least
- Did I forget to mention "salt and pepper"
- The turkey schnitzel.
- Cook the potatoes in the steamer with the skin on, I add the raw eggs to the potatoes in the steamer, they cook on the side. During this time I prepare the ingredients, the cucumber is diced very small. The apple is grated, put everything straight into the bowl. Add the mustard, dice the spring onion, dice the bacon as well and leave it out in a small pan, then add the onion and cook until lightly. On the side, they have to wait a little longer
- Now I prepare a strong broth, either homemade or dissolve a small stock cube in a little water. The eggs should be hard, chill and peel, dice them in the bowl. The potatoes should be done after a good 25 minutes. Peel and hold back 2 small ones. The eggs should be hard, put them off and peel, dice them in the bowl. Slice the still warm potatoes with the grated apple and the other ingredients. Pour in the broth slowly, not all of it. Mix everything .
The mayonnaise is quick to make:
- Fill a tall vessel with the oil 300 milliliters: Add the raw full egg: Add 2 teaspoons of hot mustard: 1 small clove of garlic: Pepper, salt, some ressi vinegar: With the magic wand mixer slowly from bottom to top Pull up, done. Put everything in a clip-on glass and put in the refrigerator.
The dressing for the potato salad
- 2 tablespoons Leave the mayonnaise in the tall container, chop the small, soft potatoes, add some broth and mix. that comes from the potato salad, mixing it is too tough to add more broth. Or cucumber water, that is up to the taste. The salad should stand for a good 1 hour, then you can season again. Almost forgot. The bacon and onion come on top last.
- Set up the pans, heat them up, add the frying fat. Season the turkey escalope, bread it and bake it in the foaming golden yellow oil. That was s. I also had a cauliflower and parsnip salad, which I put in afterwards.