Recipe: Radish Green Pesto
The green radishes are very suitable for a quick and healthy pesto that tastes good with pasta, bread, potatoes, or vegetables. For the preparation, you need 2 handfuls of radish leaves, 100 ml olive oil, 1 clove of garlic, 30 g pine nuts, 30 g parmesan, 1 tsp lemon juice as well as salt and pepper.
- Wash the radish greens thoroughly and pat dry with a kitchen towel.
- Peel the garlic and chop it into small pieces.
- Grate the parmesan.
- Roast the pine nuts in a pan without fat over medium heat for about 3 minutes.
- Put the radish leaves in a tall container along with the oil, garlic, and pine nuts, and puree everything with a hand blender or hand blender.
- Finally, fold in the parmesan and taste the radish green pesto with salt, pepper, and lemon juice.