- 1 Small onion
- 2 Blood oranges
- 150 g Smoked salmon
- 100 ml Cream
- 120 g Tagliatelle
- Boil the ribbon noodles in plenty of salted water. Then pour off.
- Peel and finely dice the onion. Cut the smoked salmon into small pieces. Heat the oil in a pan and fry the onion cubes until translucent.
- In the meantime, fillet the blood oranges, cut a little off the top and bottom of the orange and then cut off the rest of the peel with a knife from top to bottom. Then take the orange in your hand and carefully cut out the fillets with a knife. Catch the juice in a bowl, squeeze out the "orange skeletons" well after defiling.
- Add the salmon and orange fillets to the onion and fry briefly, then deglaze with the collected orange juice, add the cream, season with pepper and nutmeg. Add some chives and bring to the boil once. (Depending on your taste, you can also add salt to taste ... I didn't need one because my salmon was quite salty.)
- Serve the finished sauce with the ribbon noodles, with a green salad tastes delicious.
Serving: 100gCalories: 272kcalCarbohydrates: 23.7gProtein: 13.2gFat: 13.7g