Nutrient values of the tiger nut
The tiger nut, which comes from Africa, is very healthy. It got its name because of its taste, which is very similar to that of almonds. 100g tiger nuts have a calorific value of 434.9 kcal / 1,821.0 kJ. 100g tiger nuts contain the following nutritional values:
- 5g protein
- 35g carbohydrates, of which 21g sugar
- 24g fat, of which 4g saturated fat
- 14g fiber
Nutrients of tiger nuts
Although it is full of vitamins and trace elements, the tiger nut is still relatively unknown. However, the following ingredients make Erdmantel the ideal snack for in-between:
- Potassium is very important for heart and nerve function in our body.
- Calcium is very important for teeth and bones and supports numerous other bodily functions.
- Phosphorus is also important for healthy bones and teeth.
- Magnesium supports the function of nerves and muscles
- Vitamin E has an antioxidant effect. It neutralizes free radicals in the body and slows down the aging process.
- Rutin is a phytochemical that prevents vein diseases.
- In addition, many of the healthy fatty acids contained in tiger nuts have a good effect on cholesterol levels.