With Thermomix you can conjure up a delicious tomato soup in a short time and with little effort. Here we show you how easy it is.
Tomato soup in the Thermomix – the ingredients
- 700 grams of tomatoes
- a medium-sized onion
- 70 grams of tomato paste
- 30 grams of butter
- a clove of garlic
- a teaspoon each of sugar and herb salt
- a tablespoon of pizza seasoning or oregano
- a heaping teaspoon of vegetable broth
- 100 grams of crème fraîche
- two sprigs of basil
- four sprigs of parsley
- 500ml of water
Tomato soup in the Thermomix – that’s how it works
- First, place the garlic and onion in the mixing bowl and chop for 3 seconds on speed 5.
- Next, add the butter and sauté 2.5 minutes on Varoma/speed 2.
- In the next step, put the tomatoes and the tomato paste, the sugar, the herb salt, and finally the pizza seasoning in the mixing bowl. Chop everything up on speed 5 for five seconds.
- Pour in the water and add the vegetable broth. Everything together can now cook for ten minutes at 100 degrees and level 2.
- You can use this time to finely chop the parsley and basil. After cooking, put the two together. add the crème fraîche and puree the soup for 20 seconds at level 8 – a delicious tomato soup is ready!