- 2 Pc. Apples
- 150 g Butter
- Salt and pepper
- 3 tsp Honey
- White wine vinegar
- 750 g Fresh broccoli
- 1 kg Potatoes
- 100 g Clarified butter
- 100 g Coconut oil
- 100 g Goose fat
- 1,5 kg Beef fillet
- 500 ml Cognac
- 300 ml Gravy
- 150 ml Cream
- 3 tsp Green pepper
- Cut the apple and pumpkin into equal-sized cubes and fry in 50 g butter, season with salt, pepper and honey and vinegar.
- Divide the broccoli into florets and cook in salted water. Drain (save some broth), mash or carefully puree and season with butter, broth and salt.
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into cubes with an edge length of approx. 1.5 cm.
- Heat the types of fat and fry the potatoes over medium heat.
- Cut the meat into approx. 1 cm thick slices, season with pepper and sear them very sharply on both sides, keep them warm in the 100 degree oven.
- Deglaze the roast with jus and cream and simmer briefly, season with salt and green pepper and add cognac and thicken a little if necessary.
- To serve, place broccoli on a plate and spread flat, then alternately layer meat and vegetables and finally baste with sauce and serve with salted potatoes.
Serving: 100gCalories: 172kcalCarbohydrates: 4.7gProtein: 8gFat: 10.8g