- 300 g Potatoes
- 300 g Hokkaido pumpkin or yellow hundredweight
- Salt, pepper, marjoram
- 1 tsp Butter
- 1 tsp Milk
- Flour for breading
- 4 Beef liver
- Frying fat
- 1 g Onion
- Peel the potatoes, cut into small pieces and cook.
- Peel the pumpkin and cut it into small pieces and add to the water just before the potatoes are good and cook until done. Pour off the water almost completely.
- In the meantime, put on a pan and heat the frying fat. Dab the liver, turn in the flour and slowly fry in the frying fat all around, just as you want it to be. At the same time, onions can be peeled, turned in flour and sautéed / sautéed in another pan.
- While the liver is frying, mash the mashed potatoes and pour in a large dash of milk, season with salt, pepper and marjoram and finally add the butter. Season the liver only after frying.
Serving: 100gCalories: 95kcalCarbohydrates: 15.1gProtein: 1.9gFat: 2.7g