Many women love to arrange flowers around the house, including in the bedroom. With their help, they create comfort in the house, the apartment looks fresh and spacious. In addition, they say that the green color soothes and adjusts to the right mood. However, not everyone knows what flowers should be in the bedroom, so as not to attract trouble.
What flowers can not be placed in the room where you sleep – omens
You can not keep poisonous plants in the bedroom – dieffenbachia, oleander, thrush may, croton, Japanese Rhodes. Of course, they will not harm your health if you do not touch them, but they can accidentally catch children. If the sap gets inside the body, trouble can not be avoided.
It is also worth knowing that at night the flowers can not photosynthesize due to the lack of daylight. That is, they absorb oxygen and, at the same time, release carbon dioxide. This can lead to the suffocation of the person who sleeps next to them.
In addition, unmarried girls in the bedroom should not keep other plants that repel potential suitors:
- Vyun – popularly this flower is called mugwort. Even if a man appears in your house, he will not stay long.
- The palm tree is a plant that brings loneliness to its owner. Esotericists say that palm trees should not be taken as a gift from lonely people, because you can share this condition with them.
- Roses – flowers with thorns lead to quarrels. So if you do not want to constantly scandalize your loved one, do not put these flowers in the bedroom.
Hydrangeas and lilies are also forbidden because these flowers have a negative impact on the nervous system. Yes, they are certainly beautiful, but they can badly affect your mood and relations with the family.
What flowers are best to keep in the bedroom – the best choice
To always have happiness, joy, and love in your home, esotericists advise choosing flowering plants:
- Violet – this flower is popularly called the keeper of the home. It is ideal for unmarried women and those who have a significant other.
- Anthurium – the second name is “male flower”, which suggests that there will always be men in your home. It brings true happiness to girls.
- Ficus – not only does ficus attract happiness to the home, but it also promotes the conception of a child.
- Cyclamen – another flower of love. If you put it next to the bed, the nights with your loved one will be unforgettable.
Also, florists advise buying colostrum – a money tree, which promises the owner wealth and material prosperity. If it will stand in your bedroom, you will not need anything.