It is a normal desire of many of us to like people. However, it’s not always possible to know right away if other people like you.
But if you set your mind to it, you can almost always tell if people like you or not. We’ve put together some tips to help you make sure people like you.
How do you know if people like you – simple signs
You may not be told directly that you’re likable. However, the words do not matter – it is better to scan non-verbal contact. It is gestures, a look, a smile, a touch that will answer the question – whether a man likes you?
How do you know that a man likes you – read your body language
Learn to decipher his gestures – this is what will help you understand that a guy likes you. For example, he may spread his shoulders in front of you, take a deep breath, or put his fingers in his pants belt – this indicates his interest in you. There’s also eye contact – this is the best way to tell if a guy likes you by looking at you. If he likes you, he’ll stare at you until you meet his eyes for at least a short time.
Tip: Rely on your intuition – if it tells you that this or that man likes you, he probably does. But don’t let your subjective view distort reality.
How a man who likes you behaves – peculiarities of behavior
- He is relaxed and catches moments to get close to you;
- Compliments often and finds an excuse to touch you;
- Looks directly into your eyes, or looks at you furtively;
- Wants to be alone with you more often and asks you out on dates;
- He keeps in touch with you after the meeting, and does not disappear, is added to your friends on social networks, quickly responds to messages;
- Is he a little nervous, or is he having fun around you;
He doesn’t get distracted by you and shows initiative and finally – he’s honest with you.
Speaking of touching, notice how a guy responds to your touch and how often he reciprocates if he does.
And here is how to know by your actions that the guy likes you very simply. If he constantly shows signs of attention – from flowers to nice gifts or surprises, then the answer is obvious. And if he’s lazy to write you or call you at least once a day, then here, too, everything is clear.
It also happens that the guy was a friend, but then it turned out that he has for you not only friendly feelings.
How to know that your friend likes you – what to pay attention to
- Touches you as if casually;
- Thinks about your comfort – isn’t it hot or cold for you;
- Laughs at the guys you go out with and wonders who you like;
- Often invites you out. In short, tries to spend as much time with you as possible;
- For you, he is constantly in touch.
In addition, pay attention to the subject of his conversations with you. If they relate to romance, love, and dating, you can be sure – he is interested in you, even if he does not show it. But, if your boyfriend’s friend asks you for advice about another girl, it means he sees you as a friend.