Breakfast to go: overnight oats
The delicious “Overnight Oats” or oat flakes overnight are very healthy and can be eaten with many different toppings. For the basic recipe, you need 40 grams of rolled oats and 80 milliliters of milk.
- First, put the oatmeal in a sealable jar.
- Then add the milk and stir well.
- Now close the jar and put it in the fridge overnight.
- The oatmeal is ready the next morning. You can now add toppings such as fruit, berries, nuts, or mush.
Tasty and healthy: breakfast muffins
The muffins are not only healthy but also great for breakfast on the go. For this recipe, you need 175 grams of wholemeal spelled flour, 30 grams of coconut oil, a pinch of salt, 2 eggs, 150 milliliters of almond milk, a banana, 125 grams of blueberries, and a teaspoon of baking powder.
- First, put the coconut oil in a saucepan and wait for it to melt.
- Meanwhile, mix together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In a second bowl, place the eggs and whisk them together before tossing in the coconut oil and almond milk and adding to the flour mixture.
- Then take a hand mixer and work the mixture with it so that it forms a homogeneous dough.
- Then wash the blueberries and mash the bananas with a fork. Then add the two ingredients to the dough.
- Now place muffin cases in your muffin baking tray and fill the batter into the cups before you put the tray in the oven at 170°C for about 25 minutes.
- When the muffins are golden brown, they’re done.
Avocado Cream Cheese Sandwich: Here’s how
Sandwiches are a great grab-and-go breakfast. For this variant, you need 2 slices of whole grain bread, 40 grams of cream cheese, ¼ avocado, ¼ cucumber, ½ carrot, and ½ teaspoon of lemon juice.
- First, cut the cucumber into thin slices and grate the carrots.
- Then slice the avocado and add some lemon juice. This will prevent the avocado from turning brown.
- Now spread cream cheese on a slice of bread and top it with grated carrots, cucumber, and avocado slices.
- Then add the second slice and finish by cutting the sandwich in half.
Ideal to take away: chia pudding
The delicious chia pudding is ideal for breakfast on the go and gives you a lot of energy. For the basic recipe, you need 3 tablespoons of chia seeds and 200 milliliters of milk.
- First, put the chia seeds in a sealable jar.
- Then add the milk and mix the two ingredients together well.
- Then place the jar in the fridge overnight.
- The next morning the chia pudding is ready. You can now refine it with toppings such as berries or nuts.
Perfect for on the go: green smoothie
For this delicious smoothie, you need an apple, an orange, a banana, a handful of fresh spinach, and 200 milliliters of water.
- First, wash the ingredients. Then peel the banana and cut it up, just like the apple and spinach.
- Then squeeze the orange.
- Now put all the ingredients in the blender.
- Blend everything for about 1 to 2 minutes so that the smoothie is creamy.
- Then pour the smoothie into a smoothie cup or bottle so you can easily take it with you.