Cakes for diabetics: recipe for cheesecake
For the cheesecake, you need 3 eggs, 150 grams of warm butter, 70 grams of sugar, 1 bottle of vanilla flavoring, 3 tablespoons of agave syrup, 1 kg of low-fat quark, 2 packs of vanilla pudding powder, 1 teaspoon of baking powder and a little salt.
- First, take your springform pan and line it with baking paper.
- Also, preheat your oven to 180°C.
- Then separate the eggs and beat the three egg whites together with a pinch of salt until stiff.
- Now combine the melted butter, sugar, agave syrup, vanilla essence, and egg yolks in a bowl and mix with a hand mixer until the mixture is fluffy.
- Fold the beaten egg whites and low-fat quark into the mixture. Mix the baking powder with the custard powder and put both in the bowl. Mix everything carefully with a spatula.
- Then put the finished dough in your springform pan and put it in the oven for about an hour.
- After baking, the cake should cool for at least two hours.
Delicious chocolate cake with nuts
For the delicious chocolate cake, you need 200 grams of dark chocolate, 4 eggs, 120 grams of flour, 110 grams of diabetic sweetener, 200 grams of whipped cream, 100 grams of ground almonds, 100 grams of ground Brazil nuts, 40 grams of pistachios, 50 grams of almonds and 50 grams of Brazil nuts.
- First, preheat your oven to 150°C.
- Then you can start making the dough: First, grate half of the chocolate into small pieces.
- Now mix the eggs with the diabetic sweetener and beat both until foamy.
- Then fold in the flour with a spatula. Then add the cream, chocolate, and ground nuts and mix well.
- As soon as the ingredients have formed a homogeneous dough, you can fill it into a greased springform pan and put it in the oven. The cake needs to be baked for about 50 minutes.
- In the meantime, roughly chop the pistachios, almonds, and Brazil nuts. Scatter the nuts over the cake once it’s done.
- Now take the second half of the chocolate and melt it in the microwave or in a water bath.
- Finally, spread the chocolate in strips over the cake.
Simply bake your own yogurt peach slices
You need the following ingredients for the slices: 50 grams of dark chocolate, 60 grams of cornflakes, 25 grams of white vegetable fat, 8 leaves of white gelatine, 500 grams of whole milk yogurt, 100 grams of whipped cream, the zest of half a lemon and liquid sweetener.
- First, line a loaf tin with aluminum foil and coat it with a little oil.
- Then take the chocolate and melt it in a water bath or in the microwave.
- As soon as the chocolate is liquid, you can fold in the cornflakes and mix them together well.
- Take out 6 small heaps, put them on a piece of aluminum foil coated with oil, and put them in the fridge.
- These are later used for decoration. Spread the rest of the chocolate cornflakes mixture in the loaf tin and let it cool as well.
- Now soak the gelatin sheets.
- Also, drain the peaches. Keep the juice from the peaches. Then cut three peaches in half and puree the rest with some juice.
- Then add the yogurt, lemon zest, and a little sweetener and mix well. Also, stir in the dissolved gelatine and refrigerate the mixture.
- Now whip the cream until stiff and add it to the yogurt mixture as soon as it has set.
- Now fill half of it into your loaf pan. Arrange the peaches in rows on top and then top with the rest of the cream. Smooth them out and put the mold in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Then lift the cake out of the pan and carefully remove it from the aluminum foil. Then cut it into 6 pieces and decorate with the mounds of chocolate cornflakes and optionally with more peaches.
Delicious marble poppy seed cake
For this cake, you need 200 grams of softened butter, 125 grams of ground poppy seeds, 125 milliliters of milk, the zest of half a lemon, 120 grams of diabetic sweetener, 1/2 butter and vanilla flavoring, 3 eggs, 200 grams of flour, 1 pinch of salt, 2 teaspoons of baking powder and 50 grams of cornstarch.
- First, put the milk together with the lemon zest in a saucepan and let it boil.
- Then add the poppy seeds and stir gently. Let the mixture simmer on low heat for about 10 minutes.
- Then add 20 grams of the diabetic sweetener and let the mixture cool down.
- Now mix the fat, salt, butter-vanilla flavoring, and the remaining diabetic sweetener together. Also, once the mixture is creamy, gradually add the eggs.
- Then mix the flour with the starch and the baking powder and stir this in as well.
- Then put the finished dough in a greased loaf pan and bake the cake at 150°C for about 50 minutes.
- When the cake is ready, you need to let it cool for 10 minutes and then turn it out.
Fruity cherry sour cream cake
For this cake, you need 200 grams of soft butter, 160 grams of diabetic sweetener, 8 eggs, 4 tablespoons of milk, 240 grams of flour, 500 grams of sour cream, half a packet of baking powder, and 2 glasses of morello cherries.
- First, drain the cherries.
- Then cut the butter into small cubes and mix them with 100 grams of the diabetic sweetener and the salt.
- Stir the mixture with a whisk until creamy.
- Then add four eggs, one at a time, followed by the milk, and mix well.
- Then fold in the flour, mixed with the baking powder, with a spatula and place the finished dough in a pre-greased baking tray. Then spread the cherries on top as well.
- For the glaze, mix the sour cream with four eggs and the remaining diabetic sweetener. Then pour it over the cake.
- Then let the cake bake at 150°C for about 40 minutes.