- 700 g Carrots
- 2 Onions
- 0,75 L Clear broth
- 400 g Chicken breast fillet
- 100 g Creme fraiche Cheese
- Salt, pepper, chervil, butter
- Wash the carrots, peel and dice.
- Peel the onion and cut into small pieces.
- Heat the butter, sauté the onions and carrots.
- Deglaze with the stock and add the chicken breast.
- Cook for about 15 minutes.
- Then take out the chicken breast and cut into small pieces.
- Puree the carrots with the hand blender, add creme fraiche and season with salt and pepper.
- Put the chicken fillet back in the soup.
- Cut the rusk into cubes and toast in the butter.
- Arrange the soup with the roasted rusks and chervil on a plate.