- 2 Discs Cheese
- 2 Discs Cooked ham
- Tomato paste
- Salt, lemon juice
- Oil for frying
- 1 Egg
- Boil the 4 celery slices (had two small slices left from the cut) in water with the addition of salt.
- Remove and drain in a colander.
- In the meantime, beat 1 egg until frothy and season with salt.
- Cover each slice of celery with the folded ham, in which a slice of cheese and approx. 4 cm of tomato paste have been spread.
- Place the other half on top and bread everything as you would with the Wiener Schnitzel.
- Fry the celery cordon blue in hot oil until golden brown.