Celery juice: the booster for your health
Like cucumbers, celery is mostly water. In addition, vegetables are among the lowest-calorie foods available. There are just 15 calories per 100 grams of celery, making the vegetable a true superfood.
- For weight loss: The low-calorie content and only two percent fat is one reason why celery helps you lose weight. The juice also dehydrates your body. This prevents water retention and the resulting swelling.
- For your stomach: Celery juice contains so-called polysaccharides, also known as multiple sugars. It protects and cares for your stomach lining, prevents ulcers, and regulates the production of stomach acid. This is essential for a healthy acid-base balance.
- Vitamin bomb: Celery contains numerous vitamins and minerals that protect your body in the long term. Vitamin B1, B2, B12, C, and E, as well as numerous trace elements such as calcium, ensure your health.
- Celery for the Skin: Along with many health benefits, celery juice can also be used as an anti-aging weapon with its antioxidant properties. With regular consumption of celery, you can also do something for firmer and more vital skin.
It’s easy to make your own celery juice
You don’t necessarily have to buy the celery juice off the supermarket shelf, you can also easily make it yourself.
- For a glass of the health booster, you only need two to three sticks of celery. When buying, make sure that the vegetables are as fresh as possible. Only then does it still contain all the ingredients?
- Preparation: Thoroughly clean the sticks. Then all you have to do is cut them into slices and press them in the juicer.
- Tip: If you don’t like the taste of pure celery, you can also add some apple or carrot.