Chicken on Mediterranean potato pieces
- 6 piece Potatoes
- Rapeseed oil to taste
- 1 Pair Rosemary sprigs fresh
- Salt, gourmet pepper to taste
Marinating / sauce
- 80 ml Balsamic vinegar
- 50 ml Rapeseed oil
- 5 tbsp Honey liquid to taste
- Salt to taste
- 2 Garlic cloves
- 2 tsp Dried thyme
- 3 Chicken breasts
- 250 g Green beans - TK
- 10 piece Tomatoes small
Marinating / sauce
- Take a bowl and add the balsamic vinegar and rapeseed oil. Stir once, then add the honey & salt. Stir again and peel the garlic, chop it finely in a lightning chopper and add it too. Put in the dried thyme and the rinsed chicken breasts.
- Put in the marinating sauce and then cover and leave to marinate in the refrigerator for about 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees top / bottom heat. After marinating you start with the potatoes, wash them and pat dry with kitchen paper. Then these are halved, quartered. Take a baking sheet, line it with parchment paper and place the quartered potato pieces on it.
- Drizzle with the rapeseed oil to taste. Salt, pepper and top with the rosemary sprigs. Then you put the covered baking sheet in the preheated oven and let it cook for about 25 minutes. After cooking, take the baking sheet out of the oven and put the whole thing again.
- Wash the small tomatoes once, pat dry and cut in half. Spread these on the baking sheet. Remove the frozen beans from the bag and distribute them over the ingredients that are already on the tray. Remove the marinated chicken breasts from the sauce and place on top.
- Increase the oven temperature to 220 degrees top / bottom heat. Then put the whole thing back in and let it cook for another 25 minutes. When it's done, take a deep or flat plate and first place the potatoes with the beans in the middle. On top of the chicken and serve immediately.