- 5 Sea bream
- 3 Red onions
- 2 Red peppers
- 2 Tomatoes
- 1 pinch Vegeta spice
- 750 ml White wine
- 1 bunch Rosemary
- 1 shot Olive oil
- 130 g Risotto rice
- 5 Plantains
- Gutting and cleaning the sea bream. Peel and finely chop the red onions. Chop the peppers and quarter the tomatoes.
- Put the vegetables in a large baking dish and place the sea bream on top. Season the sea bream with salt, pepper and Vegeta. Place the rosemary sprigs over the fish.
- Pour a good dash of white wine and olive oil over the fish. Put in the oven and fry at 150 ° C for 30 minutes. In the meantime, carefully turn the sea bream.
- Cook the risotto rice according to the instructions on the packet and serve with the fish.
- Fry the plantains in oil and serve with the fish.
Serving: 100gCalories: 121kcalCarbohydrates: 11.5gProtein: 1.3gFat: 1.3g