- 250 g Pre-Cooked risotto rice or spelled
- 2 tbsp Rapeseed oil
- 500 ml Vegetable broth
- 200 ml White wine
- 500 g Asparagus green fresh
- 1 Lemon untreated
- 10 Dried tomatoes
- 1 Onion
- 2 Garlic cloves
- 1 Chilli red fresh
- 100 g Roasted and salted pistachio
- 100 ml Soy cream
- Salt pepper
- 2 tbsp Yeast flakes
- Peel the asparagus on the lower third and cut into oblique pieces. Finely chop the onion, garlic and chilli and sauté in 2 tablespoons rapeseed oil in a saucepan until translucent. Fry the rice or spelled, then deglaze with a little broth and simmer gently. Pour in the broth again and again.
- Cut the zest out of the lemon and add to the rice with the asparagus. Gradually add the rest of the broth and the wine. Chop the sun-dried tomatoes, roughly chop the pistachios and add them to the pan. Simmer a total of 10 minutes until the rice is soft and the asparagus is still crisp.
- Stir in the soy cream and lemon juice so that the risotto is nice and creamy, season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with yeast flakes.
Serving: 100gCalories: 129kcalCarbohydrates: 3.4gProtein: 3.5gFat: 10.5g