Pre-fry the fried chicken until crispy:
- 2 piece Chicken pieces, breast or leg, fresh
- Cooking oil
- 2 tbsp Chicken seasoning, e.g. in m. KB
Fry the casserole vegetables:
- 6 piece Plum tomatoes
- 1 piece Spring onions
- 1 piece Red onion
- 1 tbsp Rosemary fresh
- 3 piece Potatoes (diced)
- 2 tbsp Breadcrumbs to sprinkle on
- 4 piece Butter flakes
Fried Chicken and Vegetables:
- Brush the poultry pieces with oil and salt and rub them in and slowly pre-brown them in the heated pan, turning them every now and then and brushing them with oil again until the pieces of meat are well browned. Do the same with the vegetable parts in the same oil.
Place and bake the casserole dish:
- Place the chicken pieces and vegetables in the pan, as well as the potato pieces. Then pour in some of the frying stock and cooking liquid and sprinkle with a little breadcrumbs. Bake in the preheated electric oven at 225 ° C for about 45 minutes until everything is cooked through.
- The casserole makes a good lunch or dinner. In combination with a little salad and a little beer, a nice culinary autumn atmosphere brings you into the house.