- 200 g Chicken breast
- 300 g Frutti de Mare TK
- 300 g Mixed vegetables
- 1 cup Rice
- 0,5 tsp Ground turmeric spice
- Pepper from the grinder
- 3 Tomatoes dried out of the jar
- 2 pinches Garlic powder
- 2 pinches Ginger powder
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1 tbsp Butter
- Chilli dried from the mill
- Cut the chicken into small pieces (like sliced meat) and fry in oil for about 3 minutes, with the above. Season the spices to taste. Put meat from the pan in a suitable bowl.
- Steam the Frutti de Mare, from the refrigerated shelf, in the same oil and also add to the bowl.
- Mixed vegetables (onions, carrots, celery or kohlrabi, red peppers), cut into small cubes, add the peas and sauté in the same pan - same oil. If there are mushrooms in the house, they taste good too. Another combination of vegetables is of course possible.
- Frutti de Mare and vegetables should definitely be seasoned, mostly they are too mild. I used garlic powder, sundried tomatoes, ginger powder, chilli, salt and pepper.
- Boil the rice with turmeric and salt, drain and stir in a piece of butter.
- Finally mix everything together - done.
Serving: 100gCalories: 204kcalCarbohydrates: 16.8gProtein: 9.2gFat: 11.1g