- 380 pack Gourmet fillet à la Bordelaise frozen / 380 g
Hokkaido pumpkin mashed potatoes: (For 3 people!)
- 350 Hokkaido pumpkin approx. 600 g / cleaned approx. 350 g (harvest from our own garden!)
- 300 g 400 g potatoes / peeled approx. 300 g
- 50 g 1 Onion
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Ground turmeric
- 1 tsp Instant vegetable broth
- 4 tbsp Cooking cream
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 2 tbsp 8-herbs frozen
- 4 big pinches Coarse sea salt from the mill
- 4 big pinches Colorful pepper from the mill
- 2 Discs Lemon
- 2 ½ mini cherry vine tomatoes
- Bake the gourmet fillet in the preheated oven (here 200 ° C / 35 minutes) until golden brown, remove and cut in half.
Hokkaido pumpkin mashed potatoes: (For 3 people!
- Quarter the pumpkin, remove the core with a spoon, peel with a peeler, first cut into slices and then into cubes. Peel, wash and dice the potatoes. Peel onion and chop finely. Put everything (pumpkin cubes, potato cubes and onion cubes) in a saucepan, fill with water until everything is covered and cook with salt (1 teaspoon), ground turmeric (1 teaspoon) and instant vegetable stock (1 teaspoon) for about 20 minutes. Pour through a kitchen sieve, return to the hot saucepan and sprinkle with cooking cream (4 tbsp), butter (2 tbsp), 8 frozen herbs (2 tbsp), coarse sea salt from the mill (4 big pinches) and colored pepper from the mill (4 big pinches) with the potato masher well work / pound through.
- Divide the gourmet fillet on 2 plates, add the Hokkaido pumpkin-mashed potatoes and garnish with a slice of lemon and half a mini cherry rice tomato each, serve.