- 1 packet Basmati rice
- 200 g Tofu firm
- 150 g Sweet potatoes red
- 1 bunch Fresh radishes
- 0,5 Meat sausage
- 1 Green sweet peppers
- 1 bunch Chives
- 1 bunch Parsely
- 250 g Natural yoghurt
- 1 tbsp Oil
- Salt and pepper
- Boil rice and let it cool down.
- Dice the sweet potato and cook it al dente with 250 ml stock.
- Cut the tofu into small cubes. Cut the radishes and peppers into small cubes.
- Dice meat sausage.
- Chop the parsley and chives.
- Put all ingredients in a bowl.
- Add natural yogurt and season with salt and pepper. Add oil as a flavor carrier.
- Let the salad steep for at least 30 minutes.
Serving: 100gCalories: 104kcalCarbohydrates: 6.2gProtein: 6.4gFat: 5.8g