- 600 g Ribs
- 6 tbsp Oil
- 1 tsp Sweet paprika
- 1 tsp Ground caraway
- 1 tbsp Tomato ketchup
- 1 Clove of garlic
- 1 Fresh onion
- 1 tsp Curry
- 1 tbsp Mustard hot
- 1 Red chilli
- A quick sauce / marinade for ribs made from spices that you normally find in the household. Hungarian and Austrian "K&K" inspired.
Marinade "k. & K. Style"
- Finely chop the onion and garlic, preferably with a food processor. Mix the ketchup, mustard and herbs / spices with the oil.
- Brush the ribs with the marinade.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees circulating air. Fry / cook the ribs for about 30 minutes.
- Serve with hot white bread, garlic bread and / or French fries. A pusta salad also tastes good, you can find a recipe in my KB
Grilling / BBQ
- Also ideal for grilling. Brush the ribs regularly with a vinegar-sugar mixture while grilling for the perfect BBQ taste.
- It is best to put the ribs in the marinade overnight so that it can soak in.