- 400 g Flour
- 4 Pc. Eggs
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 250 g Ricotta
- 60 g Walnuts
- 50 g Pecorino
- 100 g Frozen spinach
- 1 Pc. Clove of garlic
- 125 g Butter
- 0,5 bunch Sage
- 1 Pc. Lemon
- 15 Pc. Cherry tomatoes
- 3 Pc. Rosemary stalks
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 2 Pc. Garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- All the ingredients are mixed and kneaded in the food processor with the whisk attachment, so that a firm yellow dough is created.
- If it gets too sticky, a handful of flour can be added. If it is too dry, a little water will help.
- The dough is then wrapped in cling film and placed in the refrigerator to rest.
Filling of the ravioli:
- To do this, first let the spinach thaw a little and then chop it very finely with a large knife. Mix the ricotta with the chopped spinach in a large bowl.
- There are also walnuts, which have also been chopped beforehand. Then the pecorino is rubbed into the bowl.
- The clove of garlic is pressed in. All ingredients are mixed to a smooth mass and garnished with salt and pepper
- Put the tomatoes in a baking dish and mix them with the olive oil and honey.
- Then the fine rosemary needles are chopped up and spread over the tomatoes.
- Throw the garlic cloves whole into the baking dish.
- Finally, the tomatoes are seasoned with salt and pepper and put in the preheated oven for about 15 minutes at 200 degrees.
- For the ravioli, the dough is rolled out as thinly as possible with a pasta machine or a rolling pin.
- The tag should be a maximum of half a millimeter thick at the end.
- Then cut out about 30 circles with a water glass.
- Each raviolo results in a top and a bottom.
- Put a teaspoon of the filling on a circle. The raviolo is closed with a second circle and pressed firmly around the edges.
- When the ravioli are ready, they must be boiled in salted water for about 3 minutes.
- Add to this the juice and zest of the lemon. The finished ravioli are then tossed in the butter.
- Three ravioli with three tomatoes each are arranged in a pasta or soup plate.
- At the end, the dish is served with fresh pepper and freshly grated Parmesan.