How do you quickly get rid of the sides that stick out ugly above the waistband of your pants or skirt? How much effort and time does it take to achieve the desired effect with your own willpower and physical activity and get rid of this flaw forever?
How to lose weight in the sides – nutrition
What foods should be excluded from your diet to lose weight in the places you need to lose weight? Studies show that fat accumulates in the body due to easily digestible carbohydrates, which neither satisfy hunger nor provide any benefit. Buns, pies, and cakes should be excluded from the diet. But you need to remember that the body needs carbohydrates and they can be obtained from cereals and vegetables.
You can also partially give up fruit while on the diet
The main dish for women and girls who want to get rid of their sides is a vegetable salad. Tomatoes, cucumbers, and cabbage, seasoned with a little olive oil, are just what you need. It is advisable to use Chinese cabbage, not white cabbage. It has good flavor and digests faster. A low-calorie, fiber-rich salad allows you to avoid eating more high-calorie protein foods.
As for bread, you should avoid it, as it is an easily digestible carbohydrate.
You can eat only a little bit of whole-grain bread. It is even better to replace bread with flatbreads, as they are high in fiber and low in calories – about 14 kcal per flatbread.
For meat, eat poultry (chicken or turkey) because this meat is considered low-calorie.
Do not eat too much protein, as it can disrupt the metabolic process. As for vegetables, you should eat zucchini, apples, seaweed, parsley, dill, and other herbs.
As for tea, it is better to drink green tea rather than black tea, and remember how much water you need to drink per day.
Of course, you need to give up fast food, chips, and fried foods.
How to lose weight on the sides – physical activity
- The most effective exercises for losing weight on the sides:
- The most effective exercise is hula hooping. You need to twist the hoop every day for 30 minutes.
- Bends in different directions, 50 times on each side. You need to do the exercise while standing, feet shoulder-width apart, hands at the waist.
- Jumping rope, although you can do it without it.
- You need to jump for 5 minutes at least, increasing the time by 1 minute every day.
- Swinging your legs while lying down. You need to lie on your side and lift your legs up and down, do the exercise 15-20 times for each leg.
These are the basic principles by which you can lose weight in the flanks, but despite this, the result will not be achieved in a day. You need to be patient and work on your body and nutrition.