- 300 g Green beans
- 250 g Cut the lamb into strips
- 2 Cut the red pepper into strips
- 100 ml Coconut milk, or coconut cream
- 200 ml Lamb or beef broth
- 1 Quarter habanero chilli, or half hot peppers in strips
- 1 Dice shallot
- 1 Pepper and salt
- 1 shot Low-Fat cooking cream
- 200 g Noodles small
- 1 tbsp Peanut cream
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 3 slices Fresh ginger
Easy to prepare
- Wash the beans, dry them, cut in half, wash the meat, dry with crepe, cut into strips. Fry the meat in a deep, large pan or small saucepan with oil until it is a little brown, then remove it and set aside. Leave the oil in the pan.
- Cook the pasta separately, strain, set aside.
- In the meat pan, fry the peppers cut into strips with the chilli, or hot peppers, as well as the ginger and onion cubes, in a little oil. Now the beans come in, are also seared, but then deglazed with the broth.
- Now put the lid on and simmer the whole thing for about 4-5 minutes. Then add the coconut milk, season to taste and add the spoonful of peanut cream and cream. Then the meat and the pasta are added, something simmered, everything should have the same temperature.
Serving: 100gCalories: 183kcalCarbohydrates: 5.5gProtein: 3.5gFat: 16.5g