Sweet stick bread dough can be made super easily and quickly. The dough is perfect for a cozy evening around the campfire. In this article, we will show you how to make sweet dough and what you need for it.
Make sweet stick bread dough yourself – that’s how it works
Bread on a stick is perfect for a campfire. But mostly they stick bread is hearty. If you prefer to eat sweet stick bread, you need the following ingredients: 500 grams of flour, 80 grams of sugar, 230 milliliters of milk, 100 grams of butter, 1 pack of vanilla sugar, 1 pack of dry yeast, 1 pinch of salt and an egg.
- First, heat the milk a little and dissolve the dry yeast, sugar, and vanilla sugar in it.
- Now put the flour on a clean surface and make a hole in the middle of the flour. You can now pour the milk mixture and the egg into this hole.
- Mix everything together carefully with your hands.
- When everything is well mixed, you can knead the dough with your hands and then add the butter and salt. The butter should be heated in the microwave beforehand so that it is liquid.
- Now the dough has to rise for about half an hour. To do this, it should be covered with a kitchen towel and placed in a warm place.
- After the time has elapsed, the sweet stick bread dough must be kneaded again.
- Then you can form small balls out of it, which you can perfectly wrap around a stick and bake on the fire.
If you need to do it very quickly and you only have a few ingredients, we will show you a second, simpler recipe. For this recipe, you need 350 grams of flour, 1 pack of dry yeast, 50 grams of sugar, 150 milliliters of warm water, and 2 tablespoons of sunflower oil.
- First, mix the flour with the dry yeast.
- Now put all the ingredients in a blender.
- Let the dough hook mix all the ingredients together on the highest level for about 5 minutes.
- After that, the dough must be covered and stored in a warm place so that it can rise.
- After about an hour, the dough should have visibly increased in size. Now you can form balls from the dough, which you can use perfectly for stick bread.