Skip to content
Make your own coconut lip balm: These are the ingredients
- You will need 25g coconut oil, 20g cocoa butter, and a pinch of aloe vera gel.
- If you have empty pods from store-bought lip balm, clean them thoroughly and use the pods for self-care.
- You should use a small funnel for filling.
- Otherwise, use small, screwable cans or glasses.
- You will also need a bowl of hot water and a bowl.
Make your own coconut lip balm – this is how it works
- Boil water and fill it in a bowl.
- Put 25 g coconut oil and 20 g cocoa butter in a higher bowl and place them in the hot water.
- Stir occasionally until the fats have liquified. Make sure that no water gets into the bowl.
- Now stir the knife tip of the aloe vera gel into the melted fat.
- Fill the still liquid mixture into the empty sleeves or into the sealable containers with the help of the funnel.
- Place the bottled lip balm in the fridge to set overnight.