Aperol is a popular liqueur that can be mixed in many ways. So that you can enjoy the variety and find the right mix for the next party, we have put together tips and tricks on how best to mix Aperol.
Mix Aperol properly – that’s what’s in the orange liqueur
Before you find out about the mix variants, we will briefly explain what Aperol actually is.
- Aperol is an Italian liqueur produced by Gruppo Campari.
- The alcohol content is 15% vol., in Italy, it is only 11% vol.
- The increased alcohol content in Germany can be explained by the fact that spirits in this country are free of deposit from 15% by volume.
- Liqueurs like Aperol are sugary spirits with a sugar content of at least 100g per liter and alcohol content of between 15 and 35% by volume.
Mix Aperol – that’s how it works
Aperol can be mixed into delicious mixed drinks. We will tell you the best tips and tricks for this.
- For the classic Aperol Spritz you need a 250ml glass: 1 orange slice, 1 tablespoon mineral water, 40ml Aperol, 80ml Prosecco, and ice cubes. Pour everything into a glass, the Prosecco last, and enjoy the cool refreshment.
- An alternative to the classic Aperol Spritz is the Aperol Orange. Here you replace half of the Prosecco with orange juice and thus get a fruitier taste.
- Mix an Aperol Sour as follows: 50ml Aperol, 40ml freshly squeezed lemon juice, 20ml orange juice, 1 teaspoon powdered sugar, and ice cubes.
- For a refreshing Aperol Grapefruit, you need 1 lime slice, 25ml Aperol, 200ml grapefruit juice, 1 tablespoon cane sugar, and ice cubes.