- 1 small coffee cup Lentils
- 1 size Red pepper cut into small cubes
- 0,5 medium sized Yellow pepper cut into small cubes
- 1 small Carrot cut into small cubes
- 0,5 pole Cut the leek into small pieces
- 0,5 medium sized Zucchini cut into small cubes
- Vegetable broth from the glass, also homemade
- Cajun Spice
- Light Japanese Soy Sauce
- Tellicherry pepper from the mill
- 1 big toe Pressed garlic
- Roast the mountain lentils in a small saucepan and deglaze with enough water. Cook for 10 minutes and add some vegetable stock.
- After about 15 minutes, stir in all of the prepared vegetables and, if necessary, some more water. Shortly before the end of cooking (mountain lentils are small and need a maximum of 40 minutes without soaking), season everything to taste. Let it simmer gently. Serve hot and enjoy in silence! Have fun copying!
- I'm someone who doesn't like the traditional German lentil stews. Vinegar in a stew is just not my thing. That's why I spontaneously came up with this lentil dish. The mountain lentils are very easy to digest and also suitable for salads. LG, Gudrun :)))