Pancakes without eggs: simple basic recipe
If you want to bake simple pancakes without eggs, you can do that with the basic recipe. All you need is 380 grams of flour, 500 milliliters of milk, a pinch of salt, and a dash of sparkling mineral water.
- First, put all your ingredients in a bowl and mix well to form a smooth batter.
- Then bring a pan to medium heat and add oil to the pan.
- Now take a ladle and use it to pour the batter into the heated pan. Then swirl the pan so that the batter is evenly distributed.
- When the pancake is golden brown, it’s done.
Pancakes with yogurt
An alternative is sweet pancakes with yogurt. You will need 75 grams of melted butter, 180 grams of Greek yogurt, 60 grams of sugar, 210 milliliters of water, 225 grams of flour, and a packet of baking powder to make the pancakes.
- First, mix all the dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Then mix the remaining liquid ingredients together as well and then mix both mixtures together to form a smooth dough.
- Now put some oil in a pan. Be sure to set the stove on medium heat.
- Then pour the batter into the pan, ladleful at a time, allowing it to fill the pan well.
- Then wait until the pancake is golden brown. Then you can eat it with a spread of your choice.
Sweet pancakes without egg
For another basic sweet pancake recipe without eggs, you need 300 grams of flour, 500 grams of whole milk, 6 grams of cream of tartar baking powder, a pinch of salt, a pack of vanilla sugar, 20 grams of sugar, and also oil for frying.
- First mix the milk, vanilla sugar, regular sugar, and salt together well.
- Then add the flour and baking powder and mix well.
- Now add oil to a skillet over medium-high heat and wait until hot.
- Then you can put a ladleful of your batter in the pan and swirl it around so the batter spreads evenly throughout the pan.
- It only takes a few minutes for the pancake to be golden brown and ready to be removed from the pan.
- The recipe is enough for about 8 pancakes. If you want to enjoy the pancakes vegan, you can use plant milk instead of milk.