- 1 cups Greek rice noodles
- 250 g Salami (or other sausage)
- 1 cups Cream or milk
- 3 whole Free range eggs
- 2 middle Fresh shallots
- Chives fresh
- 1 Pck. Grated Gouda (or other)
- Oil from Provence
- 1 toe Garlic fresh
- Salt pepper
- 1 small Carrot
- The rice noodles (if you had them on hand, you can use any other noodle) Cook according to the package instructions. Grease the form, cut the sausage into small cubes, the shallot and garlic too. Sauté lightly in the pan, mix the eggs with the milk or cream and the cheese. First, put a layer of pasta in the mold, then the sausage mixture, spread it in layers.
- Preheat the oven: convection 160 ° upper, lower heat 180 ° middle rail for approx. 20 min.
Rest for the other day
- It was left, don't worry. I seared thick slices in the pan, made a little cream sauce, and a small salad with it. Another meal.