For the yeast dough
- 375 g Flour
- 1 packet Dry yeast guarantor
- 3 tbsp Sugar
- 1 pinch Salt
- 190 ml Warm milk
- 75 g Butter or margarine
- 1 some Fat for the tin or baking paper
- 3 Eggs
- 100 g Sugar
- 300 g Ground hazelnuts
- 2 cans Pears
For the sprinkles
- 175 g Flour
- 4 tbsp Sugar
- 1 pinch Cinammon
- 100 g Butter
aside from that
- 50 g Almond sticks
- 1 pinch Icing sugar for dusting
- Put the flour, dry yeast, sugar, salt, lukewarm milk and softened butter in a bowl and work into a smooth dough.
- Beat the dough until it bubbles, cover with a clean kitchen towel and let rise twice in a warm place.
- Roll out the dough on a floured work surface and line a greased baking sheet with it. Let go again for a moment.
- Beat the eggs with the sugar until frothy, fold in the ground hazelnuts and spread the mixture on the yeast dough. Drain the pears well and place on top of the nut mixture.
- Knead the flour with the sugar, the cinnamon and the soft butter to make crumbles and sprinkle over the pears. Spread the almond sticks on top and bake the pear crumble cake in the oven preheated to 180,200 ° C for 35-40 minutes.
- Take the finished pear cake out of the oven and let it cool down. Dust with icing sugar, cut into pieces and serve.
Serving: 100gCalories: 374kcalCarbohydrates: 76.6gProtein: 7.6gFat: 3.6g